We welcome individuals interested in volunteering at Maritime Gloucester.
We currently have the following opportunities for volunteers
- Volunteer to work on the restoration of the the Watermark, a Crotch Island Pinky, built in 1973 by Lance Lee/Bath Apprenticeshop in Bath, Mainegreet visitors
- assist in painting various buildings and sheds
- help with on-site events for the public and members only events
- serve as docents and tour guides
- clerical and maritime library archival work
If you wish to volunteer, please send an email to info@maritimegloucester and identify your area of interest/skills. We will get back to you promptly! There are many opportunities for volunteers.